Location: Warren, MI
Automotive Industry experience is required
OPPORTUNITY: Program Manager – Ford
OPPORTNITY: Program Manager International Accounts
OPPORTUNITY: Program Manager – General Motors
The Program Management Department at client company is searching for a program manager professional with a passion for driving continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
• Lead, plan and manage cross functional teams to ensure program activities are executed in accordance with established contract requirements, budgets, and schedules to achieve a successful product launch on time and within budget.
• Monitor design development, program progress, and serve as primary point of contact for all site-related activities
• Responsible for the program’s status, specifications, quality assurance
• Identify and resolve issues that may impede program’s completion
• Manage and report out on program profit and loss and budgets.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical field
• Willingness to travel as required to support internal and external customer requirements for successful product launches
• 3-5 years of experience in a Program Manager or engineering capacity role
• Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices
• Must have ability to monitor and administer program design projects
• Ability to use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the goals of the business unit’s, plant, and corporation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management