- BSEE degree with 5+ years of experience in audio DSP firmware development.
- Strong experience of fixed-point C programming for DSP is desired.
- Hands on experience of audio DSP software integration with Qualcomm Hexagon DSP platform, Nvidia Tegra platform, or Intel platform.
- Hands on experience of using DSP SDK, preferably the latest Qualcomm Hexagon SDK.
- Strong audio DSP and digital filter design background.
- Experience of audio DSP algorithm development, implementation (Matlab, C and DSP assembly), and testing.
- Proficient in Matlab and Simulink.
- Understanding of real-time embedded DSP operating system.
- Understanding of Android/Linux.
- General lab experience on amplifier and mixed-signal audio circuits.
- Interpret test results and suggest performance improvement recommendations.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required, both written & verbal.
Skills recognized as a plus:
- Experience of analog and digital circuit debug.
- Hands on experience of Audio Precision.
- Familiar with acoustic testing environment.
- Familiar with smart phone or tablet audio software subsystem.
- Understanding of technical details of various transducers and the associated applications.
- Direct customer engagement in product development and production ramp.
- Understanding of ARM application processor and programming.
- Experience of audio DSP algorithm porting between different cores and platforms.
5+ to 7 years of experience
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
must have fixed point C programming
5+ yrs audio DSP firmware exp
Qualcomm Hexagon DSP platform exp a huge plus
strong MatLab, C+ and DSP assembly language skills