Location: Detroit, MI
100-150k base salary
Our System Architect Design team works on the development of the overall system solution in line with customer needs, projects deliverables and technology development roadmap.
- You will Lead and Develop System Architecture Design based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D teams to develop feasible solutions.
- You perform technical design analysis of technology and product solutions from concept to implementation level.
- You define system specifications for any sub system components required for Automated solutions ensuring interface specifications are defined.
- You interface with the customer for R&D innovation/solution concepts/RFQs, translate user functions into required architecture & cascade internally on required sub system.
- You coordinate/Liaise on the technical solution with other relevant entities ie. Other product lines, R&D groups, technology partners
- You interface and co-ordinate with validation & test groups to ensure the validation of the system architecture is defined
- You ensure systems are developed with reference to economical targets and are aligned to overall product development roadmap.
- You ensure the compatibility of system solution to system hardware/software ie. data bandwidth, latencies, cpu/memory resources – through detailed design analysis and planning /allocation of resources to functions.
- You perform engineering assessment of all internal and external change requests made to the project and translation of these into specific system architecture updates.
- You participate in general software, hardware & product design reviews, problem resolution, FMEA analysis.
- You are an experienced electronics and/or system design with at least 6 years of experience in multifunctional environment and 3 years in the automotive industry
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering required. Advanced Degree Preferred.
- Experience in developing System Level Test Cases in Doors (or equivalent) required.
- Experience in Labview (or equivalent) required
- Experience in microcontroller or embedded systems required.
- Experience with CAN communication required
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, our client is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility. Revolutions that our client has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities! At our client, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures?