Location: Detroit, MI
• Maintain Schedules and department budgets for on time delivery of end of line test equipment’s
• Coordinate with machine suppliers to maintain build schedules for on-time delivery
• Coordinate with internal resource to procure parts for machine run-off
• Coordinate and chair meetings with internal and external team members
• Coordinate and Chair monthly executive review meetings.
• Work with internal team members for approval of fixture design concepts
• Work with internal team members for approval of tooling design concepts
• Coordinate Internal control teams for machine control architecture and design.
• Coordinate integration of the Automation to end of line test machines.
• Perform machine run-off activities at the supplier.
• Verify machine cycle times
• Perform acceptance testing at production facility.
• Support Product Launch of equipment at production facility.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1-5 years plant floor experience with the mass production of automotive components
• Engineering laboratory experience using vibration analysis software
• A Basic understandings in NVH and Balance principles
• Experience in calibration of load cells, accelerometers and linear transducers
• Experience in Design and Fabrication of part holding fixtures or details
• Proficient in Microsoft office software applications
• Program management skills
Ideal candidate has a strong math background and has dealt with Dynamics and Dynamic Principles.
Someone who likes to work with their hands; on cars, motorcycles etc… Technically inclined individual
Salary range is 55,000 – 78,000 ( depending on experience level and skill sets)